"Extreme Makeover" from the Inside Out"
This is a first and will probably be a very small group of attendees. The theme is Transforming our lives from the inside to the outside and will include both teachings on inward change and outside change.
The group will include:
- Carolyn Reynolds (my life coach) www.pathway-partners.com : Her teaching is called "Soften My Heart" and is about your heart being open to God and fellowship with him. She will be speaking on putting down pride in our lives and living a life of humility.
- Charlyn Thomasson www.thetrueyou.net: Her teaching is called, Look at My Shoes
We don’t need to look far to see a makeover. All we have to do is flip through a magazine or turn on the TV. Most people enjoy seeing a woman gain confidence from a makeover…a total makeover from her hairstyle all the way down to her shoes! There’s a God given desire of the heart to experience a transformation. Is there a connection between my inside makeover and an outside makeover? What does God say about outer and inner beauty? We will examine these questions as we have some fun learning style tips which suit your personality, lifestyle, and budget.
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." Genesis 1:27
- Kathy Cunningham (that's me) www.aseedofhope.org - I will be teaching: How to Grow a Seed of Hope: Life is hard. Life is messy. How do we keep hope alive and growing in our hearts when difficulties and disappointments are all around us. How do we move from hopelessness to hope, from discouragement to encouragement. Learn the seven essential elements of growing hope in your heart and spirit even in the most difficult of times.
"And HOPE does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit whom he has given us." Romans 5:5
- Kathy Green - www.readysetbloom.com : Kathy's teaching is, "Singing in the Rain." Kathy is a single mom who has overcome many obstacles both inside and out and will be sharing how God did an "Extreme makeover" on her.
- Cathy Fox: Cathy is in transition in life and is going to teach on: TAKE A STEP-
Whether the wind is at your back or not Stepping into a new season or a new opportunity takes courage and vision. The path to : new things may be a narrowing road where you find some options are not available any longer, leading you to the open doors that are swinging wide for you as you approach them. The path you take may not be greatly traveled by others, yet the most rewarding path of all. Don't allow the noise of new circumstances cause you to cling to things that would better serve you by being left behind.
- Natalie Kane: Natalie works at A Woman's Place Ministries and is a consultant for Heartbeat International: Natalie will be offering "Reflections" throughout the conference.
To see each of the Coaches profiles go to http://www.lifepurposecoachingcenters.com/lpcc/CoachesTable.asp
and click on the state of Florida.