- That accountability really works - it is amazing when you know someone is checking up on you, how diligent you can be
- That a habit is really created in 30 days. Although this last week was the most difficult to keep up with this blog - it had become such a habit that it was never a thought that i wouldn't do it. It has become part of my routine.
- Thirty days to a healthier life
- Thirty days to a better you (character building)
- Thirty to a more organized you.....
- Any day that caused me to consciously encourage or make someone happy
- the "dance" day - Go Wiggles!
- I loved the plant something day because so many of you got involved
- I loved doing something I had never done before
- Any day that gave thanks or gratitude to God and every day of looking for scripture that encompassed our subject for the day.
Day 2 - Be VERY aware of having a positive attitude. Watch for any negative thoughts or talk and correct it immediately. Look at the good in everything.
Day 3 - have a day of gratefulness. Spend time all day reflecting on all the things in life to be grateful for.
Day 4 - Make three people smile today
Day 5 - spend time with someone under 6 and think about watch how they view life.
Day 6 - Start a conversation with a stranger today
Day 7 - clean one area of clutter in my home.