Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm Back!!

Guess where I was......

Yes, I am finally back and I know all my 2 readers are so excited about that! :) I know I said I would be taking a 2 week break that turned into a 3 week break but there have been a few complications.

My first 2 weeks were because I was on a wonderful vacation that was such a blessing in so many ways. Then I came back last Thursday - had jet lag for 2 or 3 days then needed to prepare for a ladies retreat breakout session. That took my all of the next week. The ladies retreat was this last weekend and it was also a great blessing. We then had some our family over for dinner on Sunday which continued to keep me busy but it was nice busy, fun busy - we had a great time.

So today is my catch up day. I have so many things I want to get done that I am getting nothing done. :) Have you ever done that - just have so much to do that you seem to be running in circles. Well, I am determined to at least write a few words on my blog today so here I am!

Because I must get some other stuff done I am just saying hello but tomorrow I do plan to start to do a few blogs about the vacation, the retreat and the fact that my very favorite season is almost here!!!!!

FALLLLLLLL - I already have my fall decorations down from the attic and hope to tackle some of that today....I LOVE FALL - I am already feeling happier!!!! I don't care if it is 95 degrees outside we are only 9 days away from the first day of fall and I am going to pretend that on that day it will be cooler!

So til tomorrow - be blessed and get you fall decorations out!!

2 comments:

betty said...

I'm SO ready for fall, and cooler, drier weather!! :)

CoachK said...

Mmmm Betsy werent you the one that wanted to move to Florida? :)