Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blessed!

I'm just going to write a quick post because I am exhausted....but it is a good exhausted. As I shared in yesterdays blog I was blessed to be able to be one of the speakers at a Woman's Conference in Jacksonville. It was for my dear friend Charlyn. Charlyn and her husband are pastors of Clay Community Church.

I am just beyond blessed by the women of this church. They are some of the most genuine, precious ladies I have ever met and I was so honored to be part of this conference. It was a wonderful day, God was so present in all that was done and I know lives have been changed today. I was also so blessed to be with my sweet friends - Cathy and Kathy. We all met as a result of Life Coaching and have been encouraging and praying for each other ever since.

My Topic was "Lesson's I Learned in the Storm" and I was once again reminded of how God never wastes a hurt and always turns what Satan meant for evil into good.

Well, just thought I would give an update but mostly give a big word of appreciation to Charlyn and the women of Clay Community Church. Thank you ladies for all the love!

Romans 5:5 And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us

No comments: