Ok heres' John......
Being conscious of how we spend, what we spend and when we spend money is the key to success.
Pay attention to details - breaking patterns and habits have to be looked at closely.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Why am I always out of money?
- Why can I never accomplish my financial goals?
- Why are I struggling financially?
Being successful with money is a thought out process.
It's better to ask yourself these questions:
- When considering a purchase - ask yourself "Do I need this right now?"
- Is there a less expensive method or alternative?
- Is main stream marketing creating a "false" need in my life?
- How a spender and a saver can create a budget together:
- The "envelop system".
- The first "seven baby steps"
- Budgeting Tools
you can spend it, save it, invest it or you can give it away - how you use money says alot about how you think, your behavior and your beliefs. Think about whether these areas are in balance and if not make the necessary adjustments.
Matthew 6:21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also".