- Get adequate sleep and rest
- Smile and have laughter in your life.
- Feed your body, mind and spirit
- Approach each day with a purpose
- Avoid being self-critical
- Be sure to build in your schedule time for relationships and fun
- Start a Journal - instead of keeping our thoughts and feelings inside, get them down on paper. A journal helps in venting thoughts and feelings.
- Take responsibility for your own life. Life is about choices. Understand yourself, your behaviors, your thoughts/beliefs and your motivations.
God arranged for a broad-leafed tree to spring up. It grew over Jonah to cool him off and get him out of his angry sulk. Jonah was pleased and enjoyed the shade. Life was looking up. Jonah 4:6 (The Message)
Tomorrow: Donate food, clothing, money or time to somewhere that is helping people in need.