Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 27 - of 30 Days of Happiness

Day 27 - Give something to Someone Today - time, a gift, asked for advice.

I am determined to finish this 30 day challenge! It is almost 10pm and I just got home after leaving the house at 8:30 this morning. I definitely completed the challenge today - from 8:30 - 12:00 - my daughter Debbie and I worked on the decorations at the church for the wedding - well truthfully Debbie worked on the decorations and I helped. :) then we flew over to a restaurant for a rehearsal lunch that we hosted as the grooms parents and then Debbie and I went to the hotel where the reception will be held and along with the Brides aunt decoration the reception - well Debbie decorated and we helped. :) Then Debbie and I went back the church to finish the decorating there and then the rehearsal started at 7pm. So I think I did give in various ways today.

That's about all I have because I am beyond tired right now - tomorrow is the Wedding and yes I will blog at the end of the day! See you tomorrow.

24 One man gives freely, yet gains even more;

another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.Proverbs 11:24

Tomorrow: Celebrate someone or something today

No comments: